Monday, January 16, 2017

Mi Primera Nieta

January 16, 2017

Hola familia y amigos!! 

Well, another week has come and gone and I have got some pretty exciting news... I’M GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!!!!!! That's right... my firstborn daughter, Hermana Ahlmer, is going to be a mom (aka train a new missionary)!!!  And she's still serving in my first area, Villa Floresta.  So my granddaughter is going to be born (start the mission) where I did!!!  What a crazy coincidence right??  Anyway, I’m just super happy and already thinking of little presents I can send her from Mar del Plata ;) 

This week we had our Capilla Abierta here in barrio Puerto and it was good!  Not that many people came because on a nice day in Mar del Plata during the summer... well.... EVERYBODY goes to the beach.   But we did have a couple new visitors and they liked it and hopefully we can start teaching them in these next few weeks!  


Capilla Open House Fun

With almost all the missionaries in our zone!

Gloria is doing well!  She came to church with us on Sunday, :) and she's progressing well. Right now we are trying to help her to form the habit in her life of praying everyday and reading the scriptures.  She says it’s hard to do, not because she doesn’t' want to, but because she often forgets.  We told her to keep trying her best and to pray and ask God's help to remember to pray and read always.  She really liked that idea and is trying her best :) 

Well that’s about all the time I have today. I miss you all and love you lots and hope you have a great week!! 

Con amor y nietas, 

Hermana Bartholomew 

P-day Pizza with my district in MDP

PIZZA!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment